[RTTY] NCJ Sprint exchange hints???

W0YR at aol.com W0YR at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 10:15:21 EDT 2003

I have a question and I don't mean it to be insulting or to pick a fight:

Where is the accomplishment in working the same stations repeatedly.  What
skill or achievement does that represent?

With the present software, on the 2nd and 3rd QSOs (dupes) one has only to
copy the new QSO number taking away the challenge of at least "matching" the
name and state info with the previous QSOs.

After 150 QSOs --half with the same people a couple of times, I just shut 'er
down.

Apparently I have completely missed the point of this exercise.  (I wouldn't
call it a contest.)  Obviously, many ops DO see the point of this contest.
The phone and c.w. sprints present a real challenge, but this one---Huh?