[RTTY] TARA CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT...Please Read!

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 23:15:20 EDT 2003

Greetings:

    I am pleased to inform you that the next running of  TARA RTTY Mêlée will
be held on the 1th  Saturday of December and will be on the 6th  December
2003. This contest was formerly called the TARA RTTY SPRINT. Since last year the
rules have changed and so has the name, but I can assure you  it's still the
same great contest! Please review the expanded hours of operation we've made to
the rules http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html .

Also, I ask you to please look at the contesting schedule for our "Four
Season's Contesting" at http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html Under this
program we now sponsor the  "TARA Tourney," which we'll crown the King/Queen of
Digital Communications each year. Score credit from the RTTY Melee will go
towards the Tourney.

 Tara and its members would like to thank you for you’re continued help in
promoting this effort. Hope you can help.

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of TARA
ny2u at n2ty.org

=====================TARA CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT=================
TARA RTTY Mêlée--(Formally TARA RTTY Sprint) RTTY ONLY!
sponsored by the Troy Amateur Radio Assn, 0000Z - 2400Z Dec 6. Categories:
SOAB-HP (>150 W), SOAB-LP (<150 W), MOAB, SWL, 10 min band change rule for MO.
Frequencies: 80 - 10 meters, operate 16 hours max.  Exchange: RS +
State/Province or serial number for DX.  QSO Points: 1 pt/QSO. Score: QSO points x S/P/C
counted once only (US and VE only count as S/P).  For more information:
www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html.  Summary sheets (no logs) due 31 Dec via
on-line submission form at www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html.
For more info e-mail to Bill Eddy, ny2u at n2ty.org or Ernie Mills,
wm2u at n2ty.org