[RTTY] Thanks ARRL

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 14 22:53:14 EDT 2003

Thanks to the ARRL for the nice plaque I received today for first place
W/VE Single Op Low Power in the 2003 ARRL RTTY Roundup.

A special thanks to Wayne, K7WM, for sponsoring the NM7M Memorial
plaque.  I will hang it proudly in my shack.

I've had remarkable success in the Roundup.  It is my favorite contest.
I'm already preparing for next year's contest.  Last weekend I replace the
feedline on my high tribander.  And will continue to make improvements
to my station in preparation for that magical first weekend in January in hopes
of keeping the streak alive.

Just hope the Cubs have as good of luck.  They didn't do so good in the
8th inning, did they?  Ouch!

73, Don AA5AU