[RTTY] JARTS log submission format

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Oct 20 16:37:29 EDT 2003

Jeff Stai WK6I" <wk6i at twistedoak.com wrote: "The WT4I tool did not specify
the contest name or entry categories or the ARRL Section correctly, nor did
it place the column locations correctly"

My version of WT4I, v1.3p, placed the column's correctly, but I had to
manually change the "category", after being rejected. I don't ever remember
the ARRL section being "automatic"? All other items seemed to be in the
correct position, and the 2nd submittal hasn't been rejected? And I
absolutely agree..."participation is relative to the software being able to
handle the current rules and acceptance of logs"! If/when it's no longer
fun, I'll go fishing...80 degrees in October...great fishing weather!
C'Ya, Shelby