[RTTY] JARTS log submission format

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Mon Oct 20 13:48:19 EDT 2003

At 12:37 PM 10/20/2003, Shelby Summerville wrote:
>Jeff Stai WK6I" <wk6i at twistedoak.com wrote: "The WT4I tool did not specify
>the contest name or entry categories or the ARRL Section correctly, nor did
>it place the column locations correctly"
>
>My version of WT4I, v1.3p, placed the column's correctly, but I had to
>manually change the "category", after being rejected.

I have the same version, and I carefully compared my file with the example
on their web site - and noted the difference. After seeing the original
post, and seeing that three "replace all" steps would fix it, I just made
the edit. Perhaps they don't care about exact column placement, after all....

>I don't ever remember
>the ARRL section being "automatic"?

"NA" etc. was not an option offered by the WT4I header dialog.

>All other items seemed to be in the
>correct position, and the 2nd submittal hasn't been rejected? And I
>absolutely agree..."participation is relative to the software being able to
>handle the current rules and acceptance of logs"! If/when it's no longer
>fun, I'll go fishing...80 degrees in October...great fishing weather!
>C'Ya, Shelby

same here - why am I sitting here?-) - 73! - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Rocketry Org. of CA     http://www.rocstock.org/
Amateur Radio           WK6I