DX Spotting was: [RTTY] T33C

MIKEHAACK at aol.com MIKEHAACK at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 13:20:27 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/10/2004 10:59:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
wrt at dslextreme.com writes:

> C'mon guys, we all have our preferences for hamming.
>
> Personally, I admire KS0M for making Honor Roll the hard way. I still
> have two to go and wouldn't be anywhere close without packet.  He's a
> much better DX'er than I

 Somebody tell me theres an EASY way of...Making the Honor Roll.
 Making the Honor Roll is quite an achievement, And Congratulations to all
those on it.
 That said, How you get there is irrelevant, As long as its done honestly.
 Had the Internet or Cluster existed back in the Ol days rest assured the
DX'ers would have used them.  Instead it was schedules, DXsheets, 2m Dx Nets, and
One Ringer's.
Many DX'ers owe a new one to someone's late night or early morning phone
call.
 The fact that a Dx'er today has the cluster, Email, and a world of Dx
information at his fingertips, Makes Making the Honor Roll No less an Achievement.
The Ol' Dxers have access to it too.

 Meanwhile,  Thanks, As Everyone has been doing this.. Other DXers have been
putting T3 in there books.

 73, Mike WB9B
 ( On RTTY #277 and Counting )