[RTTY] Spotting Question on BPSK

Richard Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Tue Apr 13 05:45:48 EDT 2004

Al,

Thanks for the note.  BPSK spotting is easy (always USB) compared to RTTY
where some are AFSK-USB, some are AFSK-LSB and others are FSK.

I just worked the guys at T33C again early this morning on 14,081.00
RTTY-FSK Up 1. T33C owns the band this morning ....the only signal and no
pile up.

Dick, AA5VU