[RTTY] 3B9FR - the QSL route!

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Fri Aug 20 13:30:18 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have just had an email from Robert, asking that I put the CORRECT route
for QSL cards for him on this reflector. He has NO manager at all!
He stated that he is enjoying RTTY, and also using low power on PSK31.

His route is correct in QRZ, but just in case you don't have access to that,
here is the address:
ROBERT  FELICITE
PO BOX 31
CITRONELLE
RODRIGUES ISLAND
VIA REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS
INDIAN OCEAN

Any other routes, such as those listed via Pathfinder, are incorrect, and
the above is correct.

Let's hope Robert continues to enjoy RTTY, and remains active in this mode.
I missed 3B9C on 20m, and I am sure many others would also like the chance
to work Rodrigues Island on RTTY or PSK.

Very best 73
Phil GU0SUP