[RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 20, Issue 31

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at arrl.net
Sun Aug 22 12:29:36 EDT 2004

Chen, W7AY

I stopped early with the last QSO at 1356z so I missed the end of the
contest show. I had to mow the yard and stuff.  The pre-release version of
your Macintosh cocoaModem was really a pleasure to use in the contest. I
just jumped in and played around but had my best personal contest score
ever. I had 78 QSOs on 20 meters with probably 12 multipliers.  The best
part was I had no problem copying anyone and most came back to me on the
first call.  The macros were really nice for prompt concise exchanges.  I
looked for but never saw W7AY.

You have a winner in cocoaModem....  the PK-232 will soon be taking up
storage space along with the Mac Plus

Thanks,

Dick, AA5VU