[RTTY] DOS under Windows program

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Thu Dec 2 15:50:07 EST 2004

Hi all,

Found link while looking for something else and wonder if is useful
to anyone here with relation to using DOS programs under Windows or others.

Here is what it says:

"DOSBox is a DOS-emulator that uses the SDL-library which makes DOSBox very
easy to port to different platforms.
  DOSBox has already been ported to many different platforms, such as
Windows, BeOS, Linux, MacOS X..."

http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/information.php?page=0

I am not a software guy but sounds like it may be helpful...

If not, disregard and I apologize for posting.

73   Phil W9IXX

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig at ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA         also:C6AXX-J3X-T30,31,32,33P-VP2MPF
                 team member:AH1A-C6DX-J3A-VP2MX
                             MARS:AAM4ENC/AAR4XX
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA                              web:iprsys.com
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS