[RTTY]

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 15:04:38 EST 2004

At 19:37 12/19/04, you wrote:

>If U over drive the AMP it self what does it do?

If you are running true FSK and the exciter is working properly, nothing
happens to the fundamental freq. You can even use a class "C" amp (VERY
non-linear).

People were running amps on RTTY FSK before anybody ever thought of running
linear amps.

All bets are off if there is also some AM or multiple simultaneous "tones"
on the signal, but this is not RTTY FSK.

Jerry W4UK