[RTTY] XE RTTY Contest - K7RE

Brian Kassel k7re at arrl.net
Mon Feb 9 10:07:40 EST 2004

Folks:
   I really enjoyed the XE RTTY Contest. Thanks to the folks who put it
all together for us. From Western SD, here is my summary:

Band  Contacts XE States      DXCC     Score
      ----  --------     ----- ---------     -----
         7        38         0         2       166
        14        76         2         9      2013
        21       245         5        35     26240
        28         5         3         0        60
     Total       364        10        46     52752:

I used N1MM Logger, and the final score is somewhat optimistic, as the
program apparently scores the mults incorrectly.  The QSO totals are
correct though.  Thanks to the many EU stations that I was able to
work.  EU is somewhat of a rarity here and the conditions on 15M on
Sunday morning were great for me here.  As other have noted, 40 and 80M
were not good at all on Saturday night, so not too many QSO's there.  15
though more than made up for that.

Remember to look for C6AKQ on RTTY on  the few days  before the ARRL DX
CW contest  weekend. I hope to be on also as C6ALK at the same time.

I am very sorry that I will be traveling this weekend, and will miss the
RTTY event, hope to hit all the others though.

Thanks Again!

Brian K7RE