[RTTY] WPX RTTY

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Fri Feb 13 18:20:16 EST 2004

She offered that option and I considered it for a micro second.  However, at this stage in my life and for the first time ever ham radio is no longer my #1 source of joy.

Whatever you do enjoy it, because if you don't why do it! For me it is an approach approach conflict. I enjoy playing on the radio but even more than that I now enjoy being with another person. Unfortunately  her job 80% of the time involves out of town M-F travel so the weekends are almost our only time together. OK, guys I'll QRT as I'm sure you don't want to hear more of the touchy feely stuff.

73 ETC

-- Jerry Flanders <jeflanders at comcast.net> wrote:
At 15:02 2/13/04, you wrote:

>What to do for WPX RTTY? ...
>73 Larry L.
>
>W0ETC/WI0WA in IA

Here in SC we celebrated Valentine's day yesterday. Tomorrow is dedicated
to WPX. Don't know what will happen on her birthday if/when there is a
conflict with that...

Jerry W4UK