[RTTY] Dovetron Help

Joe k0bx at qsl.net
Sat Feb 14 16:42:48 EST 2004

I have to agree with Jerry, all my rtty life I wanted a Dovetron, I
finally got one.  It worked fine, but with the variable tuning of the
mark and space I was never on the other guys freq.  I used it as a front
end on a PK-232.  After about 6 months I got rid of it, the
soundcard/mmtty is far the best terminal unit I have every had in my 28
years on rtty.  Maybe MITTY is a bit better but MMTTY sure does a
excellent job.

My suggestion, don't buy it, buy a soundcard interface like the Rascal,
and use MMTTY

Joe K0BX