[RTTY] Last Call for TCG RTTY team players

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Thu Feb 26 19:28:28 EST 2004

Another day and more players have signed on to play on a TCG Team in that
wonderful dance we call NAQP
RTTY. Those  signed on so far to play on TCG Teams in NAQP RTTY include:

N9KO
N2WK
KW7N
AI9T
K4WW (if he doesn't do a M/2)
W9WI
W4LC
KE4OAR
W4BCG
K4RO
KS0M
W4TDB
WO4O
W4GKM (if he doesn't have to fly this weekend)
VE1OP
K4BEV
KI5PX
WA4OSD
W8IW
K5HP
AD6WL
N1WI (maybe depending on work schedule)

That makes a potential 22 TCG Team players in NAQP RTTY.  This is my last
call for anyone else who would like to play with TCG on a team.  If you
want to join us please email me by 2359 UCT Friday.  Once I have the
final list I'll start the process of figuring out the five person teams
and dream up the team names.  I've remove my call from the list as is
almost certain I'll be making the 55 mile drive to the NW and joining in
the M/2 effort at the N0NI station.

73 and GL to all

W0ETC in IA