[RTTY] RTTY ON 160 LIVES!

W0YR at aol.com W0YR at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 20:50:25 EST 2004

This evening (Thursday) at about 0115Z, I called CQ on RTTY on 1806.5 on the
wild chance that someone might answer me.  Bob - WA3GGM did and he said he was
amazed to hear another RTTY station on 160.

Within minutes, George W3HBM in Bar Harbor, ME joined in, followed by Larry -
K8UT in Ohio and Terry-KC3AK in Penna.

It was a wonderful, five way RTTY QSO.

Bob - WA3GGM said it best -- if someone gets on and makes some noise -- maybe
someone will answer.

Next week -- after the contest -- we'll be listening -- AND -- transmitting
between 1800 and 1810     CU on 160 RTTY

73

Mike
W0YR

Bob-