[RTTY] Operating above 21.100 or 28.100 rtty

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 15:47:27 EST 2004

I think everybody knows they have to cut back there, Joe. That is probably
why there was such a crowd below .1 - all the QRO guys prefer to be below
.1. I know it influences my choice of operating freq. In the RU once I was
returning to 15 and just couldn't find a spot in my normal range, and had
to cut back the power and sit for awhile above .1.

I use only wire dipoles here and I REALLY need full power to be heard, and
it is frustrating to have to cut back to low power.

I would assume the low power guys would actually choose to operate there to
avoid the QRO competition. I think I would if not QRO.

Jerry W4UK