[RTTY] MMTTY

Michael Furfari k3fh at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 19 00:29:07 EST 2004

Gregg, try Don AA5AU's excellent Rtty site and print out and read "Getting
Started on RTTY"...take some time and learn about the mode and MMTTY and do
a lot of copying and learn how your radio works best....then get on a do a
few contests and a few QSOs and you will learn as you do it.....the contests
are great because you will learn how to tune and set up your radio and have
the opportunity to work lots of people in a short time...even if you aren't
into contesting the experience you get there will allow you the opportunity
to learn a lot about the mode.

Good Luck,

Mike K3FH

here is the site: