[RTTY] Concept of a new RTTY Contest

WA9ALS - John ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Thu Jan 22 14:10:42 EST 2004

I support a shorter contest;  SARTG format is OK if 24+ hrs are
desired.  You could even consider SARTG format, but even shorter, say
4-6 hrs for each segment.  The super fun contests are those with HUGE
participation, and it will be difficult to find that kind of
participation for a new contest, no matter what format.  GL  73 - John