[RTTY] KS0M BARTG Sprint

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Sun Jan 25 15:19:13 EST 2004

Even with the XYL's birthday and a bunch of other things, I was able to get in a little over 3 hours. Just worked 5 continents as I never heard a JA.  ZL2AMI saved that part of the world for me. This Sunday we have  1/2 inch of ice covered by 3 inches of snow. Too bad the contest was not today. I will miss the CQ/RJ WPX this year as I will be attending continuing education courses for professional licensing renewal. See you in the RTTY  NAQP next month. For the CW people, I will be in the ARRL DX contest..............73   Dick   kS0M

    BARTG RTTY Sprint   23/24 January 2004

    Call used: KS0M

    Location:  MO

    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

    Power output:  100 watts

    Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist*   DX* Cont*

    80         8     8     -     -     -

    40         6     6     -     -     -