[RTTY] Suggestion for Dayton Hotel for RTTY Ops...

Ron K5DJ k5dj at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 00:58:23 EST 2004

 I can make one suggestion for a RTTY Hotel. It real close to where
 we stayed last year and about $20.00 bucks cheaper then what the
 Howard Johnson's wants for a room this year.. The Ramada Inn (Dayton
 North)has all the facilities Handycapped facilities, Lounge, Meeting
 Rooms if needed, Pool, Restaurant, Health Club, Airport Lemo service.
 For me I want a Lounge/Bar, a restraunt and a bed to sleep in. We can
 all meet in the Bar and have a blast..

 Motel Six has the same price and they have a pool nothing else.
 I can post phone numbers, prices etc what ever you need. I think I have
 it all. ("BUT"), (I'm not the organizer) I won't call to get cheaper
 rooms Bill Henry got stuck for some $500.00 last year at the El-cheap-o
 Howard Johnson's when he was checking out. He was to sick to bother
 argueing with them at the time.. Howard Johnsons is about $20.00 higher
 then Ramada Inn this year during Dayton Conv.

 Ramada Inn (North) is very close to the Arena not much traffic going
 or coming as I remember last two years. If you use the back roads.
 Ramada Inn is just across IH-75 same side of Little York Rd as Howard
 Johnson's..

  Want anymore info let me know I will be glad to post info..

  73, de Ron K5DJ

Hi,

it's time now to check out Dayton, especially for none-NA-HAM's!
In the next few days I'll buy my air ticket; it's cheaper now than in
a couple of weeks! I would like to stay with the RTTY guys, of course.

Anyone out there, who wants to organize a "RTTY-Hotel", etc.?
If not, I have to go my way. CW is my second favorite mode. ~:)

However: See you at Dayton this year again, after I have answered
all the "funny" questions of the US border police the second,
the third, the "I don't know how often"-time again! =:[

BTW: Anyone out there, who wants to go to the HAMRADIO at
Friedrichshafen, Germany in June this year? If you don't know whom
to ask .. see the email address at the top.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN