[RTTY] Suggestion for Dayton Hotel for RTTY Ops...

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Tue Jan 27 23:49:14 EST 2004

Thanks Ron,
If others are staying there, then transportation becomes less of an
issue.

I think you should just post the info, and we'll gather in the bar.

I'm working on booking, via the web, as I type this.

It looks as if it's about five miles to Hara from this hotel.

73, doug

   From: "Ron K5DJ" <k5dj at austin.rr.com>
   Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:58:23 -0000

    I can make one suggestion for a RTTY Hotel. It real close to where
    we stayed last year and about $20.00 bucks cheaper then what the
    Howard Johnson's wants for a room this year.. The Ramada Inn (Dayton
    North)has all the facilities Handycapped facilities, Lounge, Meeting
    Rooms if needed, Pool, Restaurant, Health Club, Airport Lemo service.
    For me I want a Lounge/Bar, a restraunt and a bed to sleep in. We can
    all meet in the Bar and have a blast..