[RTTY] W0ETC

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Fri Jul 2 16:54:47 EDT 2004

Please excuse my band width with this and if not interested hit the
delete key quick.

Two days at home!  Sort of hard to get use to not being woken and poked
for blood at 5 AM.   Go to the doctor or hospital outpatient area every
AM now for a blood draw and a shot to "boost the good immune white blood
cells.

Thought my hemoglobin is almost back to normal, the good infection
fighting white cells still show an absolute value of 0.  However, today
the % value was 0.1.  I will take that as a positive even though the
chemo therapy nurse was not impressed by the result.  Hey everything has
to start some where, right?

73 W0ETC