[RTTY] DL-DX RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Fri Jul 2 17:03:24 EDT 2004

I will probably play around in this one over the weekend to occupy my
brain.  No way can I do the 24 hour version due to the present health
situation so I will play in the 6 hour category.  However, that will not
be a very solid effort as I will head to the hospital for outpatient
testing around 15:30 and not be back here till 1800.  For me that will
miss some of the peak time for Iowa on 15 into EU if 15 opens.

In any event I'll be on and hope to give all who are going at it a Q on a
band or two.  Be you a serious competitor or not remember to have fun and
enjoy the contest.  After all, If you are not having fun why do it,?

GL 73

W0ETC