[RTTY] FT920 and FSK RTTY

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Fri Jul 9 08:09:24 EDT 2004

> OK, assuming you are using an NPN transistor interface to key the FSK
> line, simply reverse the BASE-EMITTER connections. ( Base is now
> grounded )
> That will invert the signal from MTTY to the FSK line.

I agree with Bill, but it would be a lot easier to just choose the other
option for RTTY pol in your menu.  If you're using MMTTY in FSK mode, you
should be able to transmit, and while transmitting, change your rig menu
between RTTY pol "nl" and "inv" (or however it's labeled) and hear the idle
diddles change.  This only affects the transmitted signal.  73 - John WA9ALS