[RTTY] USB to Serial Port Adapter

Uli Stolz DJ9XB Uli_Stolz at t-online.de
Wed Jun 16 15:12:01 EDT 2004

Hello Don and the group,

Yes, it is the PL2303 !

I use the 'old' version USB 1.1 : comports run mostly with 9600 bd, FSK less,
therefor USB 1.1 is enough speed !
The USB-to Serial adapter (USB 1.1) costs in Germany ~ 10 Euro !

This morning I downloaded the current versions of the software from Prolific
Technology Inc., and testet it with the 'old' adapters I use: no problems.

73

Uli