[RTTY] USB to Serial Port Adapter

Uli Stolz DJ9XB Uli_Stolz at t-online.de
Fri Jun 18 18:13:16 EDT 2004

Hi ,

No, I have built no cable !

I think, the cable is manufactured in Taiwan, together with the chip.

This cable and the software is importet by the German wholesaler
Digitus . (WWW.DIGITUS.DE)
The name is: USB-RS232 ADAPTER.

RTTY:

Today, after many software-tests...

With unique MMTTY I can use the port COM1 to COMxx for PTT + FSK .

                                                        ---------

But:
----
With MMTTY together with DL4RCK-Software I must use the port 'EXTFSK'
(extfsk.dll from the webside of MMTTY) for PTT and FSK.
(COM1 to COMxx = only PTT )

Writelog and SM6SRW-MMTTYPluginforWritelog does'nt have this port 'EXTFSK' !

? ! These software must be changed ? ! ? !

73

Uli, DJ9XB