[RTTY] K1US - SK and Silent Keyboard

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Tue Mar 2 19:48:15 EST 2004

Bob - please pass my condolences to his family.

Jon sold me a piece of equipment for RTTY a while back and was very helpful
to me when I was trying to get it working in my station. He continued to
drop me notes when he saw my name on the RTTY reflector, asking me how I was
doing, or congratulating me on an accomplishment. I had always hoped to meet
him one day and think him again in person. I'm sorry to hear he is gone.

- jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Rocketry Org. of CA     http://www.rocstock.org/