[RTTY] Omni 6/FSK

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 07:40:47 EST 2004

I'm new to RTTY contesting, and I know that I want to make
the switch from AFSK to FSK with my Omni 6 opt 3. I have
the parts to make the interfaces from the AA5AU web site,
but in talking to Don, he thought with the Omni, that may cause
my tones to be inverted. Also, I'd like to know what filters
are preferable to the Omni for RTTY contesting. So, any
help and suggestions from Omni 6 users would be greatly
appreciated. I'm using WriteLog with the MMTTY plugin.

Thanks...

73, Mike K9MI