[RTTY] Makrothen

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sun Mar 7 08:22:38 EST 2004

I REALLY like the idea. Great format and much more interesting that standard 599 01 type.
Unfortunately, the SSB contest made it tough for me as there were a lot of 'new
band/modes' on that I needed. So jumping back and forth.

I agree, got to find a date that doesn't conflict. SSB on 40 was murder.
I agree with VE1OP, point differential for 40/80 AND 160 would make strategy interesting.
Especially with declining high frequency propagation.

I'm sure Waldemar is already working on next years version...:-))

Bills travel through the post at twice the speed of cheque