[RTTY] 5v7c

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Wed Mar 10 16:57:30 EST 2004

I chased this guy from .081 to .83 with VFO A on the
1000MP. Man what a mess. He may have called me and
might have never known. Speaking of a mess...the XF4IH
pile was nasty until the guy went split, then it was
nasty 5kc up from him. Nothing like calling and
waiting 3 to minutes to see who he pulled out. Got em
on PSK so my digi has been taken care of on at least 1
band.

Reid
KC5YKX