[RTTY] Makrothen - move it to a different weekend, please!

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Mon Mar 15 22:06:24 EST 2004

va3dx at sympatico.ca wrote:

> Seems to me that the organizers of the Makrothen would have been
> fully aware that on this particular weekend, the two contests
> would clash. ......
>
> Glenn VA3DX

Glenn,

my parents teaches me not to allege that someone has dishonest
motives; until the facts are incontrovertible!

Have fun and be critical, always! But think twice, about what you
are saying about any human or any group, please!

Hope to see you at Dayton this year - will be at Dayton for the
5th time now - and together we will have a few beers or whatever
you like?

BTW: One of my favorite songs is from Gloria Gaynor:
     "I will survive". ~:)

Last but not least: We are working (top prio) on a new date for
the Makrothen and some fine-tuning on the rules also; believe me!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
or the Mirror http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/    mailto:dk3vn at darc.de
The Makrothen Contest (TMC)
TMC http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/