[RTTY] The Makrothen Contest date

Frank Hunt ditdah at infogen.net.nz
Thu Mar 18 11:49:21 EST 2004

I strongly agree with Bob on this one.

Personally I am extremely disappointed that inspite of the
suggestions and thoughts on possible dates that I sent directly to
Waldemar, that the 2nd week in October will be the new date.

My personal preference was for 3rd week in April, I don't think there
would be a conflict with the TARA PSK contest.

So it looks like the first Makrothen contest will be my last - because
I'm not going to drop the Oceania CW contest which I have entered
for the past 30 years.

In addition the new times for the contest will mean it finishes at
0900 local time Monday morning in ZL, which not much good for
folk who have to work on Mondays is it!

73,
Frank ZL2BR