[RTTY] Re: Noise with MMTTY

Don Inbody ad0k at inbody.net
Tue Mar 23 13:59:18 EST 2004

I am going to run "split", with xmit on the LSB side (for AFSK) and CW
narrow on the rcv side.  This does not work well for contesting, as I have
to manually match the two VFOs, but will work for casual contesting or rag
chewing.

I don't know that it is possible to turn the AGC off in a TS-430.  Of
course, I have learned many new things over the years.

Don

Don Inbody/AD0K
QSL via LotW and eQSL