[RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 15, Issue 60

Richard Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Wed Mar 31 08:51:27 EST 2004

Hi Gert K5WW,

You must have worked them right after me.  I logged the 20 Meter LP RTTY-FSK
QSO at 1403 on 3/31/04.  My previous QSO on 15 did not show up in the online
log. Like you I hope this one sticks. I did receive a good ACK this time
  3B9C TNX UR 599 599 DE AA5VU K
  AA5VU TU DE 3B9C UP NA
Gert, TNX agn for the help with the MC-80... it has been working FB ever
since the fix.

Check the log at the end of the day. They usually update about 2000z at

http://www.fsdxa.com/3b9c/online-logs.html

Dick - AA5VU

Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live