[RTTY] 3B9C

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 09:20:08 EST 2004

Fred, PY7ZZ, states he can not hear the 3B9C signal. I just want him to know
that here in the "Black Hole" of the mid USA I have the same problem. I
heard them on 15 meters Monday and tried for 1 1/2  hours to work them. In
that time, the op only worked one W9 call. All the others were Europe. I
have not heard them since Monday. I watched the pile ups this morning (
3/31) but could not hear/print the 3B9C call. I listened long path and short
path with nothing heard. When you don't have propagation you can't hear or
work them. I hope that they will make a more concentrated effort on RTTY. It
is also a new one for me. I wonder if they will show up in the EA RTTY
contest ?

Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League