[RTTY] Dayton

k0bx at qsl.net k0bx at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 12:09:01 EDT 2004

I would also know if there is a gathering place for
the rtty'ers?  In the old days, during the Hamvention
we would all meet at the Hal Communication booth.  You
could always find old friends there.

But I noticed that Hal is not going to be at Dayton.
Too bad.  Bill Henry and the crew will be missed.

Is there someone where else we can meet during the
Hamvention?  Some other TNC/Terminal unit vendor?
Software vendor line Writelog?

I don't believe I can make it to any after hours place
to see everyone.

Joe K0BX 2 days to Dayton and the rain.