[RTTY] Dayton

Waldemar Kebsch Waldemar.Kebsch at nexgo.de
Tue May 11 10:50:19 EDT 2004

llindblom at juno.com wrote:

> It seems we have an unofficial RTTY hotel this year (Ramada North on Little York RD).  But is there an unofficial or official RTTY watering hole or restaurant.  I've never stayed at the Ramada North before so for what I know maybe it has a bar/lounge/restaurant.  But, if not is there a near by place where people plan to gather?
>
> To me since we have no organized events in conjunction with the Hamvention (not even a seminar)the least we can do is have a gathering place of some kind. Hopefully one of the longer term Dayton attendes who knows the territory will chime in, as last year was my first Dayton and I do not know the area very well.
>
> 73 W0ETC

Hi,

this year I will arrive at Dayton (Airport) at Thursday, 3:14 pm and
should check in (Ramada Inn, Dayton North) around 4 pm. If I am the
first HAM there, I will ask for a bulletin board at the hotel desk.
I'll try to figure out a good meeting point and announce it on the
board. Everyone, who is checking in, should write his call and his
room number on the board also (only, if he likes, of course).

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/
TMC http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/The_Makrothen_Contest/