[RTTY] Dayton

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Tue May 11 11:13:20 EDT 2004

Hm, Look for me at the airport.  I'm arriving just about the same time
on the United flight from Chicago (maybe the same flight).
And, since Ron's problem, I'll be renting a car.

73, doug

   Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:58:22 +0200
   From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn at nexgo.de>

   Hi,

   this year I will arrive at Dayton (Airport) at Thursday, 3:14 pm and
   should check in (Ramada Inn, Dayton North) around 4 pm. If I am the
   first HAM there, I will ask for a bulletin board at the hotel desk.
   I'll try to figure out a good meeting point and announce it on the
   board. Everyone, who is checking in, should write his call and his
   room number on the board also (only, if he likes, of course).

   73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
   --
   Check RWRL http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/
   TMC http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/The_Makrothen_Contest/