[RTTY] fixed the MARK has 2125 Hz in MMRRTY 1.65?

Andy swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Nov 11 10:50:59 EST 2004

>I wanted to have myself if it were not possible to make fixed the MARK
has 2125 Hz in MMRRTY 1.65?
> Because it is without stop spirit to change.
>
>I am SWL and i'm using MMRRTY  since 3 years in contest and it is very
difficult with this problem at the time of a CQ WW RTTY for example or
there are really
>many people...  And impossible to make it fixed.
>can be that one cannot put it fixes...
>
>please see the picture (join) for more details for my question...

Hi David,

Hope to catch you over the weekend in the contest!

You can fix the Mark setting, just turn AFC off,  click on HAM if it
has changed from 2125hz to set it back to the defaults and it will stay
there.
Is this what you meant?

Cheers
Andy