[RTTY] 3B9FR RTTY QSL received.

Ohms377 at cs.com Ohms377 at cs.com
Thu Sep 9 11:15:00 EDT 2004

Yesterday, 9/8/04, I received a very nice QSL card and note from Robert,
3B9FR on Rodrigues Island, IOTA AF-017, for a RTTY QSO in August 2004.  He
requested I forward this info to RTTY Group / RTTY Reflector, so hope this info is
forwarded to those interested / concerned. The info for 3B9FR is:
                    ROBERT FELICITE
                    Box 31
                    Citronelle
                    Rodrigues Island,
                    Republic of Mauritius,
                    Indian Ocean Territory.

A few Green Stamps and i received the very nice Rodriguez QSL via AirMail
rather quickly.
                Regards, Good DX and 73,  Bob, K3PX