[RTTY] ANARTS Results....with out our score......

s-roabr s-roabr at online.no
Thu Sep 23 14:11:50 EDT 2004

Hi

LA6FJA here... I was sad to not see my score into the list

I send log via e-mail and could not see the results of either LA6FJA or LA5G
op LA7LNA

passed two years I have sent printed paperlog to them

have you others got any mail back about if they received your log???

All other Contest Service sends a reply if they got ur log or not.

this time I send the log in delay of two weeks coz I thought It was something
wrong....

and yes... they seems to not have got it...

Boring after spending long time effort in a contest and believe everything is
all ok...

probably my last anarts if it is so they only can receive via snail-mail

73s Rag

LA6FJA

and for LA5G op. LA7LNA Tor (his first ANARTS)

both World Wide Young Contesters

Regards Stein Roar