[RTTY] ANARTS Results....with out our score......

Martin De Craemer Martin at on6mx.be
Thu Sep 23 16:39:05 EDT 2004

Hello Rag and group

No problems here with A.N.A.R.T.S. log.
I have received a reply from Colin confirming
he received it.
I guess something went wrong when you sent it.
Tha anarts guys are very cooperative as last week
they published the final scores there was an error in
my entry so i sent a message to Colin and he corrected it the same day.
Hope this will make you feel better Rag.

73 de ON6MX Martin