[RTTY] LOTW

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:33:36 EDT 2004

--- Larry L Lindblom <llindblom at juno.com> wrote:

> I uploaded Qs to LOTW going back to around 1969.  After seeing your
> message out of curiosity I queried LOTW for QSLs from 1970 through 1990.
> This yielded two confirmed QSOs.  It appears we are among the minority
> who entered our old paper logs into a computer logging program and have
> now sent the file to LOTW.

I have been AD1C since September, 1978 and all those QSOs are uploaded.  I was
WN1UHA and WA1UHA before that (starting December 1974).  I have the QSOs in the
computer, but never applied for certificates for these calls.  I guess I can
use my AD1C key to sign the request for those calls, right?

But my RTTY logs don't start until February, 1999.

- Jim

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC