[RTTY] New UK DX RTTY Contest Website

Capricorn capricorn at srars.org
Tue Sep 28 19:39:28 EDT 2004

Welcome to the new UK DX RTTY Contest Website - http://www.ukdx.cisdx.net !

The GM Contest Club, Scottish HAM Portal and Scottish-Russian ARS has the
honour to invite the radio amateurs all over the world to participate in the
UK DX RTTY Contest 2005. The objective of the contest is to establish as
many contacts as possible between radio amateurs around the world and radio
amateurs in UK by using the RTTY mode. Everybody can work everybody for QSO
and multiplier credit.
This new website is designated for the UK DX RTTY contestants and basically
any one who is eager to take a part in this contest. Any contest news and
information such as rules, UK Areas info, software etc. will be posted here.
Also please don't hesitate to submit any interesting stories, information on
the equipment used by the stations, contest results, interesting links and
anything else you feel is related to this website. We have high hopes that
this website will be useful and helpful to our members and guests. We would
like to thank you and welcome to the UK DX RTTY Contest 2005!

73 de MM0DFV
www.scotham.net