[RTTY] LOTW

William D.Storer wstorer at cinci.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 12:48:31 EDT 2004

Tim,

I've talked with several dx stations recently that said they were in the
process of applying to LOTW. It's like anything new, you can't gauge a
programs success in one year period. The words getting out about LOTW, but
it's hard to get people away from the regular card method that's been in
place for years. With all the computer logging taking place it makes it much
easier to get the data processed so I feel confident that it will be a good
confirmation tool for qso's in time. I'm sure eqsl.cc was slow when it first
became available.

Just my thoughts.
Bill     KF8HR