[RTTY] LOTW

Mark Perrin mperrin at ordata.com
Wed Sep 29 13:35:01 EDT 2004

I am new to RTTY, just over a year now, but found that RTTY ops world wide
are using LoTW.  I think I have 40-45 QSO's confirmed on LoTW for RTTY DXCC
for which I do not have cards. - enabled me to get the DXCC very quickly on
a combination of  QSL cards and LoTW credits.  So at least many world wide
RTTY ops are using LoTW.

73, Mark N7MQ