[RTTY] Scope

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Thu Sep 30 17:39:09 EDT 2004

Make XY scope size "BIG" and make MMTTY as large as you can, then slide it
down into the lower left corner so far that only the scope part
shows.  When I do that I get a "scope" size of about 3x3 inches on my 19
inch display.  Is that big enough?

I prefer the waterfall and FFT display peaks for tuning and don't use the
XY scope anymore. I much prefer MMTTY's tuning aids and, like you, run a
copy mostly as a tuning aid.

Jerry W4UK