[RTTY] Fw: mark v field users

NOEL POULIN noelhq at globetrotter.net
Mon Apr 25 08:18:47 EDT 2005

Hello
I am a new user of the markV field.I have been using them for the fisrt time in the last SPDX RTTY contest.
If somebody have used the MARK V FIELD  in any rtty contests, I do  have three questions.
First...In the menu 8-4, (frontend RF AMP) what is the best setting.Is it FLAT or TUNED??for contest (rtty)
Second: What kind of filters are the best for RTTY contesting.
I mean what is the setting for the DATA NARROW FILTERS (MENU 5-4)
Is It 8.2 with 250HZ for the second IF and 500HZ for the 3rd IF Or
Is it 455 with 500hz second IF and 250HZ fir the third If
OR 8.2-455...with 250HZ on both IF .This is very important.
And the last question is:
If you have installed the roofing filter in the Field...what is the common setting used for your menu 9-1??? is it 11 or 12 or 13????? for rtty contests???
Thanks
NOEL   ve2ryy