[RTTY] RTTY Most Needed Survey Submission at 200 now

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 20 11:54:30 EDT 2005

I just received submission number 200 for the 2005 RTTY Most Needed DXCC
Entities Survey.  There has been an excellent response and I appreciate
everyone's contribution.

However, I feel there should more a lot more.  So if you have not submitted your
RTTY needs list, please do so.

http://aa5au.com/rttysurvey2005.html

After submitting, your call should show up on the confirmation page within 48
hours.

http://aa5au.com/rttysurvey_confirmation.html

I'm tracking the top ten most needed entities as I input data and this will be
the page where the full official results will be posted after September 18.

http://aa5au.com/rttysurvey_2005_results.html

Now back to the SARTG contest...

73, Don AA5AU